Image Map

Sunday 1 February 2015

Dreams and Ambitions.

Hello there fellow readers, throughout my life so far I have had many dreams and aspirations which sometimes were just plain out of reach. But then I asked myself is it really out of reach or am I just reluctant to put in the effort to take the long road ahead. Ever since I started getting into Fashion all I have been thinking of is "will I get to a stage where I'll just give up?" And the answer to that is probably yes and do you want to know why? It is because everybody gets to a point in there life where they feel like giving up but you know what, I am not going to give up. I will get up off the floor and carry on along the long and winding road to success.

My first dream I had that I can remember was that I wanted to become an astronaut until I found out that you had to spend a long time away from home. So that dream went flying out of the window. My next dream was to become a chef, then someone else I knew took my dream for themselves before I took the chance and so I gave up on that... even if I can cook. My next dream was to become a tattoo artist... until I didn't like the idea of tattooing. My last and final dream is to become either a fashion designer or work in fashion magazine editorial. It is hard work so far but I am sure if I work hard but play harder I will have my dream job and you will too if you just crack on with it... or you could just marry someone rich and just do it that way. I am joking of course!

No matter what you want to achieve in life, because it will change,  you should always try your hardest before giving up. Never underestimate your own abilities before taking the leap into the unknown as you will surprise yourself.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment