Image Map

Sunday 1 February 2015

New Beginnings.

It is the start of February and I know it is too late to think of goals for the New Year and I call them goals because resolution. according to a thesaurus, is only a firm decision to do or not to do something whereas a goal is something you strive to achieve and I feel I am more likely to achieve a goal.


Anyway, back to the main focus. I have been thinking negatively about myself for an extremely long time now and I think it is about time that I change that for the better. What I am doing is writing down one negative and one positive thing about me on two separate pieces of paper and then proceeding to burn the negative and keep the positive. At the end of the year I will look back at all the positive things I have wrote, or what has been written to me, and celebrate the new year in happiness and not another pull-my-hair-out situation. 

Another thing I want to do for February is update my YouTube channel as I have been too upset over the last video's negativity but I shall try my hardest to post something new once a month to keep my mind busy.

This was a short one for you beautiful readers because it was something I wanted to add before the second of February.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment